1. First, we will need to know the scope of your project. You can tell us all about your project by:
• Calling us at 541-773-3351
• Emailing us
• Using our quote form below
2. Our Product photography rates are completely determined by the scope of your project.
There are a lot of commonalities between different product photography shoots, that being said, no two product shoots are the same and require varying levels of attention to detail. Consequently, variables such as the project size, project complexity, product size and finished photo features such as transparency determine the overall cost of your specific project.
3. We need your products. Unless we already have them, you will need to send us the products you would like photographed. If your local, you can drop them off, if you’re out of the area you will need to securely pack and ship your items to:
Pixel Productions Inc.
29 Hawthorne Street
Medford, OR 97504
4. Scheduling. We will notify you when we have received your products and can typically work your products into our rotation within 24-48 hours and most project are completed within 7 business days. We will provide a detailed time frame based on your project.
5. Process. We will take between 1-3 preliminary shots to review for your approval before shooting all products. This is to ensure that your product photography meets your requirement and that there are no surprises.
6. Delivery. We will provide your photos via download and or CD/DVD if you prefer. All images are provided in high resolution at 300dpi. We will also provide web optimized .jpgs or .pngs upon request.