Package Design: Important Questions
To help us put together an accurate project scoping estimate and make sure that we understand your desired goals, we will require some information and if you can provide information regarding the following points that would be extremely helpful.
1. Market Research — Who are you marketing to? If you have started or completed your own market research please provide us with any information you have collected. This may include: age, regional or make / model demographics.
2. Product or Brand Name — What is your new product?
3. Setting Yourself Apart — What does your product do and what makes it unique? What does your product bring to the table?
4. Competition — Does your product have any direct competition? If so please list top competitors.
5. Brand Assets — Will you require additional assets such as a website, shelf talkers, or POP displays?
6. Sponsors — Does your product have sponsors or endorsements?
7. Copy Writing — Do you require copy writing for the packaging and / or promotional materials.
8. Expectations — We know design and packaging, but help us help you by telling us a little about your expectations from Pixel Productions.
9. Manufacturing – if you already have a manufacturer for production and have chosen a container shape we will need a physical sample of the container(s) as well as color options.
10. Printing Specs – if you already have a manufacturer for production we will require factory die lines and any factory specifications, unless we are providing custom die lines for you.
11. Legal & Technical – We will require you to provide any legal or technical information that may apply to your product.
12. Existing Brand Assets – We will require you to provide any existing brand assets, logos, fonts, etc that may need to be used in conjunction with or as part of the new product packaging.