Convert to Mobile Friendly Responsive Website – Free Estimate.
Get a Full-Service Responsive Design & Development Company That Delivers!
If you’ve been debating on whether to convert your website to responsive, now is the time! Get a Quote for converting your website to a mobile friendly responsive website now.
Get a dedicated Responsive Web Design & Development Agency for the same cost and better value.There are two essential components you should be looking for: first, is a detailed and transparent web design and development proposal, and the second is to hire a web designer that can deliver the goods on time and at the cost estimated.
Why You Want a Mobile Friendly Responsive Website
According to Jay Taylor of Search Engine Watch, “67 percent of users claim they are more likely to purchase from a mobile-friendly website, companies that rely on SEO are wise to begin making the transition to mobile-friendly websites, and responsive web design specifically.” Click Here to find out more about the Advantages of Responsive Web Design.
“Responsive Web Design”, More Than a Buzz Word.
Don’t be confused by all the mobile related design and tech terms being thrown around. Here’s what you need to know; web sites need to be mobile friendly, they need to load fast and they need to be easy to manage. Responsive web design delivers on all points in a clear, clean and simply structured manner for search engines, so hiring a web designer is the cost to ensure the job gets done right.
When determining what type of website structure you need, keep these 3 points in mind:
1. Mobile Friendly Responsive Web Sites Are What Google Recommends
“Pierre Far, Google Webmaster Trends Analyst, announced clear guidelines and recommendations on mobile SEO. In short, Google recommends you go with a responsive design” ~ SearchEngineLand
2. Eliminates Duplicate Content Issues With Mobile Templates
“For SEO value, Google’s Matt Cutts states responsive design is the smarter way to go for SEO, primarily because you can have issues when creating a mobile version of the page if you aren’t implementing it correctly.” ~ SearchEngineWatch
3. Responsive Web Design Reduces Bounce Rate
“A responsive web design will rearrange content as per the medium and will cause no horizontal scrolling and eventually your ratings may go up in Google’s list and you will get the maximum effectiveness out of your SEO.” ~ WebsiteMagazine
Do you have questions about migrating your data to a new responsive website?Custom Web Design and Development is more than simply building a website, it’s understanding how to design a website that’s right for your company. At Pixel, you hire a team of dedicated web designers who handle site migrations every day, just contact us so that we can get an understanding of your specific needs. Free Cost Evaluation!
Building Your Brand Through Custom Web DesignShopping for a great website is a lot like shopping for a great fitting pair of jeans. You need a website that fits you and showcases your business and brand in the best way possible. With a website however, you don’t get to try on hundreds of pairs until you find the one that fits just right and that’s why you need a web design company that specializes in strategically planning your website before the building begins.
Why Choose Pixel as Your Custom Website Design Company?Because we believe building anything without a plan is a bad idea. You may have noticed the terms “strategy” and “planning” popping up throughout our web site. Why? Because everything we do is researched and custom tailored to set your company and your brand apart.
How can hiring a responsive web designer help make your site successful?We design your website with the goal of building a brand and we do this by asking a lot of questions about who you are. Questions like; what makes you different, why would people come to your site, what do you want people to do once they reach your site and a myriad of other questions help in developing a game plan to create a website that achieves actual goals.
Goals are essential to designing a successful website. How else can you determine who you are selling to and what actions should be taken to not only reach visitors, but convert them into sales? Creating successful goals to build a website around can be summarized by the following web development phases:
1. Planning for your website: The first phase is understanding your business and your niche in the world wide web. This includes research into your industry as well as isolating a target demographic and how to appeal to that demographic on a personal level. Doing so will allow our design team to establish a functional site map, intuitive navigation, conversion funnel and graphics that support brand image and visitor interaction.
2. Creating a website design strategy: Yes, we pride ourselves on creativity here, but our graphics and design elements are created with a purpose and designed to work in our plan of attack. Design for the sake of design is worthless — when you hire a responsive web designer the goal should be to deliver your brand message as efficiently as possible across all devices.
3. Collaboration: When working with a website design company like Pixel Productions, you’re entering into a partnership where communication and collaboration is essential. We can design any style, but we can’t read minds, consequently your feedback is invaluable to us. We will need to work with you to determine not only style, but how to integrate graphic style with certain web functionality that may be required to work with your community.
4. Understanding the Project Scope: This is very important for both designer and client, which is why we work so hard to understand our clients needs, their business and the true requirement to create a successful website. When hiring a responsive web designer, transparency in the process is the key.
5. Decisive Action: Once you have contracted a web designer or development company, like Pixel, sticking to the plan is paramount to a successful launch.
6. Success of a website is ongoing: Understanding that success, traffic and loyalty aren’t built over night is also important. Sticking to the game plan and continuing to refine the user experience through polls, design modifications, videos, and other content designed to reach and retain users in your community are all part of building a successful website and brand.
To this end, Pixel can provide you with not only a custom front end, but an intuitive and simple CMS to manage and grow your responsive site.
Evaluate Your Website, Develop A Plan, and Build.
If you’re wondering how to create a successful business website whether it’s new or existing — evaluating your website is the place to start.
No Two Businesses are the same and by that same reasoning, no two business websites should be the same either. Simply building a website only addresses the issue of having a website. As a decision maker for you business it’s essential to have a website that meets the standards of today and tomorrow.
Planning Your Responsive Web Site
Having a plan is always a great place to start when you’re building something, including your website. Evaluating your website is more about evaluating your business, your goals, and identifying your audience in order to come up with the best way to communicate with them. It’s never too late to evaluate your business or your website.
Here at Pixel, we love to learn all about your business, listen to you, and then blend our creativity and technical know how to provide a website that actually fits you. Your goals are very important in the evaluation process, because the you right now probably isn’t going to be the same you in 2 or 4 years and your website should be able to reflect these changes easily. The simple truth is, your website is going to change a lot over the years and you’re going to want something that is going to change with your business. As your business grows your online requirements will evolve and it would be great if your website could evolve without starting over from scratch every time you want to bring it up-to-date. We create web solutions for businesses of all sizes — solutions that address the unique and specific needs required by each. We don’t do cookie cutter here, what we do is create a custom and responsive web solution that’s right for you.
Throughout the web design and development section of our website, we talk about different features that are important to business owners such as; content management, shopping cart features, user accessibility and intuitive navigation. There is an extensive list of features that can be applied to any website, but you’re here because you need a website for your business needs. To cut to the chase — we can help you build your website, but more importantly we can help you make a successful business website.
How are we going to evaluate your website in order to make it successful?Regardless of whether we’re starting a brand new site from scratch with you or evaluating your existing website for redesign, our principles are the same.
1. We develop a plan of attack: We listen, learn, and research in order to create a website model that is going to perform for your business. We can track and monitor website performance to measure what works, what doesn’t and create goals for targeted improvement.
2. Design Strategy: Many website design companies simply build websites. At Pixel, we do more than build a website, we take a thoughtful approach to designing websites from website architecture that is well thought out to design elements and brand design elements that are derived from our plan of attack. Design for the sake of design is worthless — our design is based on planning and implementation.
3. Future Goals and Conversions: Website design based on planning leads to a website that motivates an action. Isn’t that what you’re looking for in your website, for someone — a potential client or customer to take action?
4. Implementation: Our front-end coding meets the most up-to-date web standards. Our code is designed to maintain the integrity of your brand image and online appearance across all browsers and mobile devices.
5. Our Back-end Coding: Our back-end code is designed for easy user management and set up to maximize search engine optimization efforts right out of the box. We will also train you on how to use the back-end management area.
6. Website Marketing: We will continue to analyze site performance and make adjustments accordingly. Our website marketing services include maintaining your site, on-site optimization, content building, PPC marketing, media placement, analytics and a complete arsenal of tactics to drive traffic and increase conversions.
What can you expect with our website design process?We have a little inside joke here at Pixel about being the Go-To Design Agency for businesses who have tried other website design companies first. Some of our best testimonials come from clients who were disappointed by a previous web design company.
At Pixel, we bring a different level of “web development experience” to our clients. We’re really proud of the fact that over 75% of our business comes from existing clients. We provide big agency services, boutique agency quality with just the right sized agency customer care.
The Core of What We Deliver:1. Transparency – Simply put we do what we say. Like we mentioned earlier, knowing what you’re paying for is pretty darn important when designing a website customized to your business. We always provide custom website proposals tailored to your specific goals and needs. In our proposals we clearly lay out our design process, development bench marks, website specifications and requirements and then we deliver on those aspects.
2. Our Design Process – Our typical design process begins with understanding your business. We don’t just throw your site together without any thought. Thinking is what makes us good at providing design solutions. Every client is different and unlike many other web design companies who use a cookie cutter approach, we take the time to figure out what makes you tick. This is the first step in creating concepts that you are going to love.