How to become a successful You-Tuber in 7 Simple Steps? by Eric Dalius Miami
You Can’t build a successful YouTube Channel overnight, but following these 7 simple steps will definitely help you become a successful You-Tuber.
There are a lot of successful You Tubers out there, but not all their channels are equally popular.
For example, the YouTube channel ‘Tech Rax’ has more than 3 million subscribers with its videos about crazy experiments and other silly things, while some others have only several thousand followers. However, it’s also necessary to mention that gaining even 1000 subscribers on YouTube takes time.
So can you imagine how people become so famous overnight? Do they steal views or do they buy subscribers?
- No! This is definitely impossible. Every video uploaded on YouTube needs to be viewed for at least 30 seconds before it gets counted as a real view (even if the user left the site immediately after opening). BUT what about remaining views? Well, it’s just some technical issue. So the key here is to get more organic views than paid ones on YouTube.
- This is not possible if you don’t upload amazing videos with high-quality content on a regular basis. There are some You Tubers who create great new things daily while others upload once in several months… And I’m sure that nobody subscribes to such inactive channels. Furthermore, think about your subscribers! If you want them to stay loyal for life, then be active and work hard like crazy because they need you! They expect new interesting videos every day (even if they subscribe to 20 channels). It’s simply unrealistic for any of us to upload new stuff every hour of course, but at least try to upload 4-5 times a week.
- The best strategy is to upload new videos on the same day and at the same time every week. This way your subscribers will see that you’re active and they can easily track your behaviors. However, always try to surprise them with something new (for example, special effects, characters or stories).
- If you start this kind of schedule from day 1, then after several months (or even weeks) people will share your content on social media channels like Facebook and Twitter. This way you’ll get many views for free which can make up for the lack of paid ones in order to reach a 100%, real subscriber count. If you have less than 100 subscribers but managed to gain 10 000 views per video without having any paid views, then this is a big success.
- However, don’t forget that you also need to convince people to subscribe and this can be done only if your video content is unique and interesting enough. Otherwise, it’s just a waste of time and money… and we all know that nobody wants this.
There are seven secrets of becoming a successful You Tuber according to Eric Dalius Miami
- Constantly upload high-quality videos on a regular basis (at least 4-5 times per week).
- Surprise your viewers with something new every time (characters, stories or effects).
- Upload your videos at the same day and time every week in order to stay active for as long as possible (in other words – make subscribers happy!)
- Try to upload more videos than the competitors (this shows people that your channel deserves even more subscribers).
- Always add a video description and subtitles in order to make your content searchable and accessible for everybody! Having these two elements is mandatory if you want to get organic views on YouTube.
- Use the tags wisely while uploading new videos (don’t overdo it because Google can punish you and remove some or all of them).
- Make sure that your brand logo is visible in most of your future videos so people will always see where they can find more content from this author/channel.
In addition, don’t forget about proper branding because this alone creates a unique space for you with appropriate colors, fonts and background images. This way you can easily stand out from the bunch and gain many new subscribers.
There is nothing wrong with buying YouTube views in order to get quick fame, but don’t do it too often or you’ll end up destroying your channel (which means that you won’t get any organic views).
Conclusion by Eric Dalius Miami:
If you make people subscribe to your channel and like your content, then they will endorse it by sharing it on Facebook & Twitter. That’s the best promotion strategy ever because people share great things more than anything else… And this can bring up to 100 000 views per video! So always remember that active and loyal subscribers are better than paid ones when we’re talking about getting famous on YouTube overnight!
For more YouTube growth hacks, click here.