Yep, We’re looking for guest bloggers. So, if you’ve been searching and sifting through hundreds of websites requesting to guest blog on… STOP! We’re looking for you!
• Are you a graphic designer with something to say?
• Are you a web designer looking to build inbound links?
• Are you a website marketing wiz and want to show off?
Then you’re PERFECT!
Share your tips and insights on Pixel’s Design Blog. We’ve been a leading service provider for a long time, but we’ve recently revamped our blog area and are looking to create a more robust arena for designers to share information, pick up some useful tips and maybe have a laugh or two.
What exactly are we looking for? You guessed it. . .quality content.
What do you get out of it?
We’ll promote the hell out of your content and we’ll pass on some link juice to you via two (2) links back to your site. Put them in your Author Bio – that is required.
What else is required?
Only good writing that is any or all of the following:
• Answers a point of interest
• You know, information like that one thing that you hunted for hours on the internet for and finally found the solution to that fixed the problem you were having. Share that thing.
Please DO NOT send sales pitchy stuff about your own company.
So, if you think you could contribute one or more articles to our Graphic Designer’s Blog, then email us with more details about yourself, topics you would like to write about or just go ahead and submit your article and bio for review.
If you happen to be looking for guest bloggers then maybe we can help. One of our own authors has been featured on WebProNews, SEO news, SiteReference Newsletter and other industry leading publications and would be happy to reciprocate with articles or posts for your site.