Amazing Facebook marketing tips that will help your business
Is your business failing Facebook? Get the best Facebook marketing tips for your business in an easy to understand infographic right here!
Mobile devices have become the undeniable preference for online access.
Each day, there are 700 million mobile users browsing Google and checking their social media feed. Majority of that traffic goes to Facebook – the most dominant social network of the modern era.
Generally speaking, social media marketing is one of the best ways of promoting your brand. Those who advertise through these platforms get 3.5 times more traffic compared to companies that don’t. In fact, Facebook is the primary channel for more than 2 million advertisers and this can also be seen by the fact there are 40 million small business pages on the platform.
Categorization of the inbound marketing sales funnel
Like with any other marketing activity, there needs to be a funnel that will steer potential clients in the right direction. In the world of Facebook marketing, we can split this funnel into 3 separate entities:
- TOFU (Top of the funnel)
- MOFU (Middle of the funnel)
- BOFU (Bottom of the funnel)
What is TOFU?
At the top of the funnel, you create posts that are meant to increase brand awareness and potentially lead customers to your product pages. Here are some tips that will help you during the initial marketing phase:
- Build a brand (Brand identity is crucial for any business regardless of what you’re doing)
- Don’t stick to just one medium (Share your message throughout several mediums instead of sticking to one)
- Create teasers with call-to-action (Teasers are crucial for building excitement which in turn will lead to your message being spread)
- Keep your visitors engaged (Engagement is crucial for any marketing activity and relationship building)
- Keep your Facebook page updated (Make sure to follow the trends as it will lead to a better conversion)
What is MOFU?
At the middle of the funnel, you are able to understand your customers better and to resolve their problems. Here are some tips that will help you during the second marketing phase:
- Funny posts/Product posts highlighting your product (This will show potential clients what your product can do)
- Do an AMA post (AMA or Ask Me Anything is a good way to interact with your followers)
- Webinar (One of the best ways of marketing your products)
- Negative headlines to show positive outcomes (Shows how you address issues and come out victorious)
- Share your success story (Good way to promote your partners as well)
What is BOFU?
At the bottom of the funnel, you are mainly working on improving relationships with your current customers thus retaining them. Here are some tips that will help you during the last marketing phase:
- Customer testimonials (It is much better when a customer speaks on your behalf)
- Fan-only discount/giveaways for Facebook customers/holiday hashtags (Increases customer base and customer loyalty)
- Create a customer group (With a customer group, you have a direct line of communication to your clients)
- Suggestions for new products (Good way to learn more about customer preferences)
- Create a myth-busting series about your niche or product (Allows you to address rumors and negative stories about your product)
With these tips, you will be ready to rule Facebook marketing!