8 Supercool Tricks To Optimize Marketing Campaigns For Higher Sales
Are your marketing campaigns just not generating the revenue you expect? Check out these 8 Tricks to optimize for Higher Sales.
Sales are the perimeters and metrics for the measurement of any business’s efforts and marketing plan. But, is this so true? What if your marketing campaign can’t generate leads?
“Every business needs great clients. If you can’t attract clients consistently, your business is on life support,” says Russ Ruffino, CEO and founder of Clients on Demand.
So, why stay on life support when you can plan your marketing campaign for better sales to infuse new energy and encourage further progress.
But, how to plan for a successful marketing campaign?
Well! That is the reason we are here, to explore eight such super cool tricks to plan your marketing campaign!
1. Target: What is your target?
The most important question of your campaign is who are you targeting? Without knowledge of this question, your marketing campaign will be directionless.
In order to understand the target that you should consider for your market campaign, you should consider a few different factors.
- Know your audience.
- Know the market.
- Research the demographics.
- Define the needs.
- Be specific about solutions.
- Develop a customer-first strategy.
2. Plan: How to achieve the target?
Now, that you know your target audience, you need to brainstorm a strategy for your marketing campaign and here is the part where it gets tricky.
For the planning part, you need to take a look at the below-given purchase funnel and integrate each aspect of the funnel in your plan.
Let us breakdown the elements of purchase funnel from a marketing perspective.
- Awareness: If you are planning for a marketing campaign the first step is to plan for awareness of your product among the consumers. The consumers must be aware of your presence in the market, your vision and your solution towards their problem.
- Consideration: For consumers to consider your product for the purchase, pure marketing never will work and there should be a value provided by your product. However, your marketing plan should be developed in a way that consumers are made aware of the value you provide.
- Conversion: Once, there is a consideration, conversion of the consideration is vital to your purchase funnel. To achieve the same marketing mix targeted towards specific leads with personalized communication is required.
- Loyalty: Customer loyalty is based on several factors, but, effective branding, better after-sales service, and personalized marketing can render higher customer loyalty.
- Advocacy(Word of mouth): This is the ultimate achievement any marketing plan can achieve as it encourages loyal consumers to refer your products and even advocate the purchase of their social circle.
3. Pre-Execution: How to prepare for execution?
There are several ways to prepare for the execution of your website marketing campaign. But, if you are too occupied in product development or other operations, you can always look for good marketing firms to provide marketing solutions.
Further, if you want to execute it yourself, you need to consider an execution plan before going all guns. There are multi-channel marketing strategies that need to be your arsenal and you need to execute these channels in the marketing plan.
4. Marketers: Who to choose for execution?
Marketers are the important soldiers of your army! Choosing the right marketers is not an easy task. But, then marketing is that kind of task. The best practice is to form a marketing team and hiring a marketing expert at the top can help you build an efficient team.
Though you can always look for a collaborative approach with the external marketing team for the execution of your marketing plans. If you hire your marketing team at earlier stages of planning, it can be really fruitful as they can help in building a robust marketing campaign upfront.
5. Platforms: Where to execute?
Marketing platforms are essential these days with the mobile-first age. Digital platforms have grown more popular than conventional platforms like printing media, in-store ads, hoardings, etc.
Social Media Platform has become the center stage for any marketing campaign today. Today, 44% of businesses depend on Social Media marketing to increase product awareness and 41% use it to drive revenues.
With 90% of marketers reposting an increase in the business due to the use of Social Media marketing strategy, making your marketing campaign Social Media ready is not at all a mistake.
6. Promotions: How to execute?
Executing your marketing campaign needs a well thought out promotional campaigns. These campaigns need execution across channels. There are certain types of promotional campaigns you should consider.
Social Media Promotional Campaign: As we already discussed, Social Media is a driving force in marketing and so you should make it count by executing promotional plans on Social Media platforms like events, product launches, live video promotions, community tasks, etc.
Video Promotion Campaigns: Video campaigning has gained momentum, with video platforms like Youtube, providing different video promotion options for companies and brands.
Digital Promotion Campaigns: With a surge of mobile applications and its usage, you should look to utilize the app platform. You can design an in-app digital promotional campaign by collaborating with the mobile app development company.
7. Content: What to offer?
When you are executing your marketing campaign, content takes center stage irrespective of the type of product. The content of your campaign should be aligned with consumer interests and needs. Following factors should be kept in mind:
- Keep the content relative to the campaign.
- Create the most unique content.
- Keep it interesting with images and videos.
- Content should be optimized for SEO.
8. Conversion: How to convert the lead to sales?
Once you execute your campaign successfully and generate leads, the job is done, right? No! The real job begins from here.
Conversion of leads generated into the possible purchase needs a more personalized touch by following up with personalized communication and more personalized products to make the consumers understand the true value you can provide to their needs and desires.
Planning your marketing campaign maybe not so cool after all, but, it is sure fun with these supercool tricks and executing them brings the most vital point of all this effort- Sales. For businesses to avoid the cash troubles and stay headstrong in a competitive market, more robust marketing strategies and exquisitely planned marketing campaigns are the way to go.
So, grab your whiteboard and start brainstorming ideas for your next marketing campaign. But, do consider the above tricks to make it a better experience!